URGENT Subsea Christmas Tree Maintenance Engineer (PR-12499558) Nigeria
JOB ROLE: Subsea Christmas Tree Maintenance Engineer
- Provide technical support to the engineering team on all issues relating to subsea Christmas Tree systems
- Perform engineering and technical support to ongoing operations, projects and workshops regarding trouble-shooting, maintenance activities of Christmas tree equipment.
- Planning subsea wellheads, casing hangers, tubing hangers and Christmas trees for all assets.
- Know how to assemble and dissemble a Christmas tree into its components parts and coupled them according
- Compile and share information on subsea Christmas tree and wellhead equipment performance, failures, problems and innovation.
- Manage and optimize Wellhead and Christmas Tree equipment inventory
- Support in the revamping and re-installation of subsea Christmas tree.
- Perform development, updates and review of drawings, models, specifications and material master data.
- Monitor and report HSE performance of subsea Wellhead and Christmas tree vendors against agreed compliance.
- Accountable for interfacing with the project completion engineer, drilling engineer, production/operations, topsides and SURF to ensure the tree system meets project requirements
- Participate in regular status meetings with managers, supervisors and planners
- Ensure that all work is performed in compliance with my client and Contracts’ internal and authority requirements.
CAPABILITY PROFILE – KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND BEHAVIOURS:
- A Bachelor’s degree with a Second Class honors (Upper division) in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years in the oil and gas, with atleast 3 years hands-on experience in subsea Christmas tree maintenance and installation
- Working knowledge of subsea tree specific process technologies, procedures and applications.
- Must be proficient in use of CAD and Database systems related to Engineering functions
- Shows evidence of good organization skills.
- Display high level of integrity and inter-personal skills
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high volume environment where accuracy and urgency are both required.
- Knowledgeable in use of Maintenance Management System and, relevant codes and standards for Christmas tree design and installation
- Good knowledge of tubing hanger running tools, ROV tooling, subsea test tree and BOP spanner joints
- Majority of the work is carried out in the client’s office.
- 12 hours per day work on a shift where necessary
- Short business travels maybe necessary
- Offshore/onshore Off-site location during project execution phase as required.
- Provision of accommodation and handsome welfare packages