Looking for a Sales Coordinator with Excel skills to Kista (f7b359e5-26e0-4f6b-9ebd-be5c8952f40e) Stockholm, Sweden
Looking for a Sales Coordinator with Excel skills to Global Company in Kista!
The Sales Coordinator play a proactive and central role in supporting, facilitating and improving the Sales work in terms of systems, processes, follow-up and other business-critical areas. We are looking for a service minded and driven person that wants to be a part of an innovative and inspiring company.
In the role you will be supporting Sales Management and Business Control with regular and ad-hoc reporting as required by the business. You will be responsible for following up mentioned reports and taking action where needed. As a Sales Coordinator you will play a central part in proactively creating/managing and presenting reports to support business needs and enhance efficiency.
Responsibilities in the role as Sales Coordinator,
Marketing – Budget follow-up and support:
• First line of support regarding marketing planning systems and processes
• Responsible for proactively follow up on open marketing items to maximize marketing budget utilization
• Responsible for creating marketing plan proposals and for ensuring marketing plans are sufficient
• Administrate all customer contracts in the country
• Knowledge about contract process and guidelines
• Support all local contract owners and the Nordic contracts assigned to one country
• Create and manage Contract summaries list
This is a consultant job. You will get an employment at Manpower and work with our customer in Kista. Our customer is a multicultural, global company that work with the electronics of the future. You will work fulltime, during office hours and the assignment is expected to start as soon as possible and will last until 30th of June 2019 with a possible extension.
Who are you,
We are looking for a person who has prior experience in administration or/and system and process administration and has the ability to handle high work peaks in a dynamic working environment. A person who can see solutions instead of obstacles with a positive attitude and has a good judgement of prioritizing work depending on urgency and importance.
The person we are looking for is service minded and driven with a focus to deliver, has analytical skills and a sense for details without losing the big picture.
The person we are looking for has advanced computer skills and is feeling confident using excel as a daily tool (pivots, V -Lookup, tables etc), are communicative and speaks English and Swedish fluently.
• Experience from working with analyzing sales statistics in Excel or Business Intelligence system
• Experience from SAP or other ERP-system
• Experience from working in CRM systems
Please apply for the job via the link with your CV and a letter of motivation explaining which job specific expertise and personal characteristics you can bring to the job. For questions please contact Alexandra Nordeborg at firstname.lastname@example.org