Structural Engineer (PR-33318102) Australia
Progressive Engineering is currently resourcing for a Structural Engineer to work on a mine infrastructure/ materials handling project with a face growing engineering consultancy.
This will be a full-time contract position with potential extension based on project requirements.
What you will need to have to be considered:
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline
- 8-10 years proven experience within the Mining & Resources industry working on Mine Infrastructure and Materials Handling projects
- Extensive knowledge and implementation of Australia standards
- Demonstrated experience to Space Gass software package
- Exposure to Microstation is favourable
- Australian residency is required for this position
If this sounds like you and want to know more, apply now with your latest CV and we will be in contact.
We look forward to hearing from you.