Risk Management Insurance Specialty (gpacrecruiter47) Dallas, Texas
|Salary:||USD120000 - USD200000 per year|
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain effective risk management tools and processes
- Facilitate and support risk assessment evaluations
- Work with and seek counsel from and provide counsel to identify and treat risks to the achievement of the core objective.
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of reports to Senior Management, the Enterprise Risk and Compliance Committee and provide updates on major and emerging risks
- Promote a risk aware culture through training and awareness
- Manage the Insurance programs including required policy, regulations, processes, education, training, monitoring, and follow-up to ensure that the programs meet their objectives
- Ensure all insurance policies processes and guidelines are developed and maintained.
- Manage relations with Insurance providers
- Coordinate the investigation and timely reporting of incidents and claims, coordinating with functional area and Legal as required
- Provide support and guidance to stakeholders related to insurance matters
- Research, evaluate and make recommendations related to insurance coverage and matters
- Monitor for emerging issues related to insurance and ensure relevant stakeholders are informed and risks identified by third parties are evaluated
- Foster stakeholder risk and Insurance awareness and accountability for loss prevention treatments
- Respond to all insurance inquiries
- Prepare an annual business continuity report.
We are looking for individuals who have/are:
- The ability to multitask, prioritize and manage reporting deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- Customer focused with a proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships
- Continuous improvement focused
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- Minimum 6 year’s progressive experience in a risk or compliance role
- Direct knowledge and experience with Enterprise Risk Management
- Competitive base pay
- Generous vacation time
- Secure pension plan
- Excellent benefits package
- Effective recognition and retention programs
- Continuous learning culture
- Opportunities for career growth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.