Personal Lines Account Manager (C4P7526) Goose Creek, South Carolina
|Salary:||USD50000 - USD100000 per year|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build, expand and solidify relationships with clients.
- Responsible for the timely, day-to-day management of high value client accounts, including delivery of policy documents, endorsement processing and response to client inquiries.
- Review, analyze and resole policy and coverage related concerns for clients, including identification of coverage gaps, additional exposures and underwriting issues.
- Market policies as necessary and cross-sell where applicable.
- Monitor Expiration and Aged Account Receivable reports.
- Compile and create proposals, summaries, and additional documents as requested.
- Receive requests from prospective clients and provide new business quotations as needed.
- Develop and foster quality relationships with teammates and carrier representatives.
- 2+ years experience.
- High School diploma, required.
- Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Proficient with management operating systems that support insurance sales, tracking and service.
- Proficient with Microsoft Tools, Outlook, Word.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.