Assistant Commercial Insurance Account Manager (C4P277) Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Assistant Commercial Insurance Account Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Working with primarily commercial lines
- Accurately input policy updates and account information
- Communicate with client, producer, and carrier underwriters in regards to policy and coverage related questions and information.
- Responsible for the marketing/quoting process for both new business and account renewals.
- Identify, compile and manage information regarding account renewals
- Consistent and timely communication with agency clients and carrier representatives.
- Property & Casualty Insurance license required
- Minimum 1-3 years independent agency or retail broker experience
- Strong technical knowledge of commercial lines coverage & rating
- Experience with various carriers and working directly with their underwriters
- Experience utilizing online rating software and various insurance carrier online systems
- Applied (TAM or EPIC) or AMS360 software experience
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.