Miscellaneous Metal Project Manager (CRLpm9.27.20) Bridgewater, Virginia
A structural steel fabricator in the area is looking for someone with your experience. They are continuing to grow and are looking to add to their team. They have a strong and highly skilled group focused on teamwork and collaboration. Their compensation package is competitive including bonuses and a 401K program.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time, within budget and within the scope
- Experience on public education projects required
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Lead and direct the work of other project team members as needed
- Client follow-up and retention
Skills and Requirements:
- Construction Management degree, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of structural steel fabrication and construction experience
- Knowledge of all phases of the building construction process including pre-construction through closeout
- Excellent time management skills
- Extensive experience in cost controls
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Do not hesitate to call or email for more information
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.