Treasury Manager (CL 169608) London, England
|Salary:||GBP500 - GBP600 per day|
Treasury Operations Manager
We are currently supporting an iconic British company with the recruitment of an experienced Treasury Operations Manager to join their London Head Office.
This IMMEDIATE opportunity is to replace a credible and well respected Treasury Manager who is retiring, so ideally you will be available to start work immediately in order to complete a handover ASAP.
This opportunity will be offered on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
This company operate in more than 80 currencies, has over 80 banking partners, is active in over 100 countries and has more than 500 bank accounts.
The Treasury Manager is responsible for the liquidity of this company, its branches and subsidiaries.
- Manage the company's income and banking platform and processes, including the pan European zero balancing cash pool, ensuring transactions are processed on an accurate and timely basis to optimise cash-flow and improve cash flow forecasting across the business, maximise investment income and in collaboration with Shared Services, Regional Finance Directors and Country Finance Managers to avoid / repatriate “trapped-cash”.
- Develop and recommend Treasury Management Policy and Controls (for CFO and Trustee approval) and ensure compliance.
- Develop, recommend and support the UK Finance Leadership Team and Regional Finance Directors in the implementation of Treasury strategy including foreign currency management.
- Manage the foreign currency liquidity requirements as required in accordance with the Treasury Management Policy.
- Develop long-term investment strategy with the aim of maximising deposit interest income, ensure compliance with loan facilities and their operation to ensure adequate liquidity.
Stakeholder Engagement and Banking Partners
- Develop and maintain relationships with banks and other financial institutions to ensure that all proper banking arrangements are in place to maintain service quality, optimise treasury operations and ensure costs are minimised. Manage regional contracts for EU and EA Regional Banking. Manage on boarding of new banking counterparties and associated documentation.
- Lead stakeholder engagement for treasury activities, building strong working relationships with the senior finance colleagues in the UK and globally to ensure that treasury activities reflect business needs and adds value.
- Manage, lead and motivate the Treasury Team to ensure capacity, capability and support of other parts of the Finance team.
- Role model leadership behaviours, values and equal opportunities and diversity in day to day interactions with colleagues at all levels.
- Develop and engage with professional networks which support the company to deliver their vision and strategy across the UK and regional business.
- Build treasury capability and processes within the team and the wider finance team, promote a culture of continuous learning and professional development within the Treasury team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- International Treasury Management
- Demands of Treasury in business set up and global growth
- Statutory legal entity reporting
- Risk management
- A good knowledge of foreign exchange and money market
- Working knowledge of Reuters and dealing platforms, ISDA and loan documentation
- Operating in international and multi-cultural organisations
- What constitutes best practice in the upper quartile of finance functions
- Managing and developing teams
If you feel you have the necessary skills and interest for this rare opportunity, please send us your CV today.
With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive daily, only suitable candidates will be contacted.