Plant Manager (CJJ) Charlotte, North Carolina
|Salary:||USD50000 - USD150000 per year|
Role and Responsibilities
The plant manager directs and manages all plant operations with overall responsibilities for production, maintenance, quality, and other production-related activities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct and manage plant operations for safety, quality, production, maintenance, and shipping and receiving.
- Coordinate plant activities through planning with departmental managers to ensure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Management of annual operating plans and deployment of resources to achieve production commitments.
- Implement cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries.
- Direct site capital program and expenditures to support strategic operations goals.
- Monitor departmental performance against goals to ensure that progress is being made, and that corrective action is taken if necessary.
- Control plant fixed and variable costs.
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace, or make adjustments to plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives.
- Incorporates shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among plant personnel.
- Provides direction, development and leadership to staff.
- Comply with all local, state, federal and regulatory agency regulations
- Other duties as assigned
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.