Internal Sales Manager (J7396) Coalville, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum + To be discussed|
Internal Sales Manager – Coalville
Salary – £35k + Depending on Experience
Location – Coalville
Hours: Full Time, Monday – Fri (8am-5pm)
Pension Scheme + Onsite parking
We are looking for an Internal Sales Manager to join our reputable client specialising in manufacturing and distribution within the construction sector. They are based in Coalville with onsite parking available.
Responsibilities of an Internal Sales Manager:
• To manage a team of 15+ staff
• Ensure that compliance And company’s policies are adhered to
• Manage work that is being carried out, ensure that it complies with the company’s health & safety standards
• Lead your team to produce a high standard of work, monitor their performance and address concerns as appropriate.
• Provide progress reports to the company’s General Manager
• Liaise with clients and suppliers, developing strong relationship with both
• Liaise with customer enquiries and complaints
• Carry out daily meetings to review KPI’s
Desirable skills and attributes for the Internal Sales Manager:
• It is essential that you have experience in volume sales background within the construction industry
• Previous management experience, ideally 3 years’ minimum
• Previous experience in using ERP systems
• It is ideal that you utilise a collaborative leadership style
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this Internal Sales Manager Position, then contact Chloe Gray today on 0116 262 3733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Industrial team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.