Project Manager (CJGPM07.15.20) Atlanta, Georgia
PROJECT MANAGER - CIVIL
A leading contractor is seeking a Project Manager to join their growing team.
Our client is going forward with phone/video interviews and hiring now.
- Working knowledge of contract details
- Communicate with VDOT and other contractors
- Working knowledge of subcontracts with trade contractors. Prepare work scopes and organize cost structure
- Prepare, monitor and update Master schedule
- Identify and formalize changes to the contract
- Assemble and notify all parties of approved change orders in accordance with owner contract requirements.
- Schedule and coordinate subcontractor work.
- Perform other tasks as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering preferred
- Experience in heavy civil construction industry
- Effective organizational, management and writing skills.
- JD Edwards, HCSS, Microsoft Project is a plus Knowledge in VDOT specifications
- Knowledge in construction practices
- Knowledge in VDOT specifications
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Industry-leading compensation
- Positive company culture and work/life balance.
If you enjoy leading projects from the field, APPLY NOW to take the next step in your construction career! Hiring now!
If you're interested in this position apply online or submit your resume and project list to Connor Grove at firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries are strictly confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.