R&D Chemist (CBAR&DChemDavid) Belleville, New Jersey
We are looking for a chemist who is looking to join a company who is growing quickly and looking to bring on a chemist who is looking to grow just as quickly! If you’re interested apply TODAY!
- Job Responsibilities and Description:
- Proficient at performing applications/R&D testing
- Ability to make detailed observations of lab tests and to accurately record the data and observations in a laboratory notebook and in spreadsheets
- Desire to work with production to scale up new products, ensure product consistency, and to develop an intimate understanding of the products and production processes
- Interacting with customers (technical presentations, visiting customer sites and trade shows)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry and 5+ years relevant experience working as a laboratory bench chemist in a chemical related applications area.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively in a team environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Those interested in this position or others please contact Chris Aslesen
__**Chris.Aslesen@gogpac.com or 605-800-4312**__
Chemical Manufacturers: If your team needs any position(s) filled, we can also assist in presenting qualified talent. Reach out for consultation TODAY
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.