R&D Chemist (CBAR&DChemDavid) Clifton, New Jersey
We are looking for a chemist who is looking to join a company who is growing quickly and looking to bring on a chemist who is looking to grow just as quickly! If you’re interested apply TODAY!
- Job Responsibilities and Description:
- Proficient at performing applications/R&D testing
- Ability to make detailed observations of lab tests and to accurately record the data and observations in a laboratory notebook and in spreadsheets
- Desire to work with production to scale up new products, ensure product consistency, and to develop an intimate understanding of the products and production processes
- Interacting with customers (technical presentations, visiting customer sites and trade shows)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry and 5+ years relevant experience working as a laboratory bench chemist in a chemical related applications area.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively in a team environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Those interested in this position or others please contact Chris Aslesen
__**Chris.Aslesen@gogpac.com or 605-800-4312**__
Chemical Manufacturers: If your team needs any position(s) filled, we can also assist in presenting qualified talent. Reach out for consultation TODAY