Plant Supervisor (JO012379) Gurun, Malaysia
To manage and supervise the Operations and Maintenance activities of Gurun Solar PV Plant under his/her control and be the interface between Plant and external and internal stakeholders.
To ensure the health and safety of all people and equipment under his/her control, whilst ensuring optimized plant operations.
Scope of work
- Manage and supervise all personnel on site, including Scatec personnel, contractors and visitors
- Operate and manage the Plant in accordance with the O&M Operating System requirements
- Mentor staff and manage corrective action as per HR guidelines
- Implement, maintain and drive HSE systems and principles at the Plant
- Act as the legally appointed HSE Responsible Manager in accordance with the appointment from the Vice President Operations & Maintenance and Scatec CEO.
- Manage and communicate as required with all pertinent stakeholders including Owners, Local Community, Land Owners, Utility, etc.
- Be the interface and voice of the Plant for external and internal stakeholders such as Engineering, SPV, Admin, HR, Finance, Procurement, etc.
- Manage spare parts and stock
- Ensure all Maintenance is performed on time and as per requirement
- Ensure Corrective Maintenance is performed in accordance with company standards and in a safe manner
- Appoint and manage all required appointees and ensure that duties are executed as required
- Ensure that an Appointed Person on Duty (APD) is always available on site
- Ensure all SSOM Plant Safety Regulations (SSOM-PSR) and Operational Regulations for High Voltage Systems (SSOM-ORHVS) requirements are adhered to
- Ensure the interest of the Owners are protected and act as the Owners’ representative as required by the SPV
- Manage internal and external audits and ensure compliance
- Ensure all Warranties and supplier Guarantees are kept intact
- Ensure recordkeeping of all activities and events
- Ensure daily, weekly and all other required internal reports are accurate and on time
- Ensure monthly and all other required external reports are accurate and on time
- Support O&M Manager in reporting and investigations
- Perform general and ad hoc duties
- Ensure optimal operation of the Plant by using trend analysis and other optimisation tools and techniques
- Perform LV and HV switching as per Authorisation level
- Perform work as per qualifications, experience and Authorisation level