Construction Supervisor (Structure) (2572) Batam, Indonesia
Terms and Conditions
Work Location : Batam, Indonesia
Starting date : 01-Jun-18
Contract duration : Till 14-Jul-19
Candidate must possess a Degree, Diploma or HND equivalent in Mechanical Engineering / Structure Engineering from an internationally recognized University.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 12 years overall hands on experience in supervising fabrication yard construction of oil and gas production of wellhead platform topside, Riser Platform and Jacket structures including construction work and material inspection, review and approval of construction method statements, load-out activities etc.
- Intensive experience in structural fabrication and welding such as TKY joints
- Experience of structural steel welding and familiar with AWS, CSWIP or other internationally recognized welding standard.
- The candidate should have hands on experience in offshore installation of Topside, Jacket, Boat landing, Riser & J-Tubes.
- Should have experience as Client representative onboard installation barge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- To supervise EPIC Contractor during the execution of construction activities at construction site.
- Participate in reviewing detailed design drawings, method statements, material requisitions, etc.
- Supervise and approve construction activities and co-ordinate various aspects of project construction including material, work and testing inspections in fabrication yard, material submissions and working drawings from contractor and processing documentation as required.
- Supervise, monitor and check steel structural and architectural works in order to ensure compliance with AFC drawings, QP Standards, Specification and work schedule. Check and ensure that all construction works are cornpleted in accordance with approved standards and consistent with contract specifications.
- Carry out daily checks on contractor's workforce and prepare activity report of work carried out during the previous day.
- Maintain a daily record of progress (dai5y diary) noting special comments. Reports to supervisor work anomalies or contractual deviations committed by contractor personnel and recommend corrective actions.
- Sign work permits on behalf of QP and to ensure that contractor compliance with conditions fixed on consolidated work permits
- Prepare Punch list for finished work prior to load-out from fabrication yard and prior to hand-over to QP by contractor at offshore site location.
- Supervise Load out, Sea Fastening and Marine Warranty Surveyor Clearance prior to Sail Away.
- To supervise offshore Installation, Punch List clearance, Structural Hook-up of Well Head Platform.