Flexible Family Practice in an All-American Town (FM6715) Vanceburg, Kentucky
Flexible Family Practice in the Midwest
Join a facility in the top 5% of all medical facilities nationwide based on technology and low-cost service, where your sub-specialty interests can be accommodated. Our experienced administration and medical teams work cohesively, and share the common vision of serving our community.
- $200,000+ potential with signing bonus, CME allowance, and full benefits
- 1:6 call, 3 or 4 day workweek – You decide
- Up to $170,000 Student Loan Assistance
- Stipend available for 2014 and 2015 residents
- Hospital named "Top 100 Hospitals" – Truven Health Analytics
The Great Life in an All-American Town
Our location along the beautiful Ohio River will ensure you never get bored. We take pride in our community, schools, and local history. Enjoy the municipal amenities offered by two nearby metropolitan areas, but make your home here, in our All-American town where we pride ourselves on a strong community.
- Patronize some of the oldest, historic theatres in the country
- Live a quality life in a safe, family-oriented community
- Activities for everyone – Hiking, boating, sight-seeing, boutiques, fishing
- Top ten ranked high school within the state according to Schooldigger
- Celebrated downtown has over 150 buildings and storefronts on the National Register of Historic Places
- Within an hour of Lexington and Cincinnati