Flight Centre Travel Consultant - Vancouver & Lower Mainland (F163262) Vancouver, Canada
About Flight Centre
Flight Centre is a great place to work. The organization is continually recognized as one of Canada's best employers because they know their people are their most valuable asset. Flight Centre employees are passionate about their work, their customers and their future success. Attracting a broad range of people, our environment would be described as competitive yet supportive.
Flight Centre has been ranked one of Canada's 50 'Best Employers to Work For' the last thirteen consecutive years. Flight Centre Travel Group is one of the world's largest travel agency groups, with more than 2,500 leisure, corporate and wholesale businesses in 11 countries and 16,000 employees worldwide. Flight Centre expands at a rate of more than 20% a year and is recognized as one of the fastest growing businesses of its kind in the world. With Flight Centre you can have a career that can take you all over the world!
If you're passionate, goal oriented and driven, you’re just like our Travel Consultants. We provide the career you want – a career that brings out your best and offers great incentives and big rewards. Of course you love travel and you've got the edge when it comes to sales.
About the Opportunity
This position has a strong sales and customer service focus, and deals with all aspects of leisure and occasional business travel. You will be completely responsible for managing all of the travel needs of your own client base.
- Working within a team to manage profit and loss and achieve targets and incentives
- Advising customers on travel products and services
- Providing first class customer service from enquiry to closing the sale and after service customer care
- Attending regular training sessions and conferences
To join us you will need to share our passion for travel and also have:
- A proven aptitude in sales and customer service
- A strong academic background
- Overseas travel experience
Most importantly, Flight Centre prides itself on providing a base salary plus generous commission’s structure, incentives and excellent rewards. Not only will you be embarking on a rewarding career, you'll also enjoy:
- Career advancement opportunities including global travel opportunities
- Access to discounted products and services
- Comprehensive training in our systems and processes is provided to get you started, then there are plenty of training opportunities throughout your career
- Free financial planning consultations
- RRSPs, taxation and investment services
- Free health and wellness consultations
If you are looking for the opportunity to fulfill your ambitions, then join Flight Centre today.