Automotive Technicians (Ford Trained) (47153) Fort McMurray, Canada
About the Organization
North Star Ford Group is a family owned business that has grown from 18 employees in 1996 to over 200 employees and over $150 million in sales in 2012. Dealing in both new and used vehicles, North Star is dedicated to building strong relationships between employees and customers while also creating a legacy for the community by donating both time and money. Over the past four years, North Star Ford has contributed both their time and a total of $275,000 to furthering these initiatives.
They have a wide variety of specialists on staff ranging from sales, technicians, parts, customer service and accounting who all aim to create a friendly and positive working environment where work is done efficiently and effectively.
About the Opportunity
The company requires Licensed Journeyman, Red Seal Mechanics to join their operations. They have positions at their Dealership in Fort McMurray as well as positions at their New Service and Parts Facility in the Fort McKay Industrial Park. The Fort McKay positions will be 7 on/7 off, 12 hr shifts and applicants will be required to live in the area and provide their own transportation to and from the work site.
If you pride yourself on providing first-rate customer service and possess excellent interpersonal and time management skills, our client will provide you with an exciting opportunity to grow your career with an expanding and vibrant company.
You will be responsible for:
- Diagnosing and completing repairs and/or service on vehicles to ensure customer satisfaction and profitable sales for North Star Ford;
- Working with minimal supervision in a flat rate shop with high efficiency and low come-back rates; and
- Positively contributing to the team environment - shift times are variable depending on customer demand and departmental needs.
Successful candidates will be able to communicate effectively and efficiently in English, in both written and verbal situations. You must also have basic computer skills, be flexible, and be able to adapt to business policies and procedures.
About the Benefits
In return for your hard work they will reward you with a flat rate of $55.75-$67.75 depending on experience and Ford specialties. In addition to this generous remuneration, you will enjoy a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Comprehensive benefits;
- Productivity & Efficiency Bonus program;
- Loyalty Bonus after 5 years of service (average bonus of $32,000, depending on productivity and efficiency);
- Training 100% paid, flights, hotel, meals and 10/hr day while away;
- Pension Plan after 1 year of service; and
- Personal growth through advancement and challenging career opportunities.
You will benefit from working within a family-owned business that is dedicated to providing you with the opportunity to grow in a friendly environment where you can earn great rewards and truly be appreciated for your work.
Are you looking for an organization that will do whatever it takes to make sure you have stability and security in the workplace for years to come? Are you looking for an organization that rewards top performers with bonuses, training, and recognition? Then we want to speak with you! Apply today!
Please note: to be considered for this role, you MUST attach your resume when asked at the end of the application process.