Direct Marketing Manager (47830) Vancouver, Canada
About Flight Centre Limited
After starting with one shop 27 years ago, Flight Centre Limited is now one of the world's largest travel agency groups, with more than 13,000 employees and over 2,000 leisure, corporate and wholesale businesses spread across 11 countries.
Flight Centre Limited has been recognized as one of Canada's 50 'Best Employers’ in the Globe and Mail's Report on Business Magazine, for the last nine consecutive years. For four of the last nine years, the organization has been in the top four, which truly attests to our positive corporate culture.
About the Opportunity
In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for helping to lead and execute online and offline direct response programs supporting Flight Centre retail brands to drive results and increase customer engagement. Specifically, your duties will include:
- Managing the strategic direction of Flight Centre’s Direct Mail and Email programs with an eye towards continuously enhancing the targeting, creative, and communications;
- Developing a program to engage and retain top Flight Centre customers, while also re-engaging those who have become dormant;
- Driving the measurement and testing for Direct Mail and Email programs;
- Providing recommendations and strategic direction to help improve ROI and the number of enquiries to our consultants;
- Writing or editing content for Direct Mail and EDM campaigns to ensure compliance with brand standards;
- Manage relationship with 3rd party Email and Database partners to ensure successful delivery of initiatives;
- Keeps abreast of the best practices in direct marketing and helps to educate the Marketing team;
- Works cross functionally to deliver integrated direct campaigns.
In addition to a Bachelor's degree in related field, you have 2+ years email marketing experience, along with 2+ years direct mail experience. Expertise with CRM systems is essential.
You will need the ability to work in a fast-paced results driven environment, to manage multiple priorities at the same time, and hit deadlines in a timely fashion.
Flight Centre is looking for a self-motivated individual who has a strong attention to details and outstanding analytical, problem solving and communication skills. Travel industry experience would be highly desirable.
If you are passionate about combining a career in direct marketing with travel, this could be the role for you!
About the Benefits
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of $60,000 - $70,000 depending on experience. This is a remarkable opportunity as the right candidate will instantly become part of a highly sociable marketing team, who will support you and reward your achievements. Flight Centre Limited makes a habit of recognizing every significant accomplishment by ALL staff members with famous Buzz Nights, an annual Ball,Overseas Conferences, and an annual awe-inspiring Global Gathering, which recognizes and celebrates our top talent.
By joining this global travel giant, there are endless opportunities to further your career in an atmosphere that promotes from within. As part of the Flight Centre Limited team you will gain exclusive access to a myriad of award-winning benefits including:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Free health advice and financial planning consultations
- Career progression including global career opportunities
- Discounted travel & incentives from top travel providers
- RRSP Matching and a Pension Plan
- Worldwide social events that are the envy of the industry