Flight Centre Associates - Home Based Travel Consultants (22277Ont) Timmins, Canada
About Flight Centre
Flight Centre is one of the largest and most successful travel retailers in the world. Established in 1981, Flight Centre now operates 11 distinct brands and more than 2,000 retail locations in more than 50 countries with a global staff of over 12,000. Flight Centre has been repeatedly voted one of the top world-wide companies to work for.
If you've heard we are a great company to work for, become a Flight Centre Associate and discover why we are a great partner for your personal travel business.
About the Opportunity
If you want to grow your own travel business, join the success and receive the benefits of partnering with a trusted, respected brand that is known around the world by being a Flight Centre Associate.
- You must have experience in selling and booking travel.
- Have a current client base or the ability and desire to grow a book of business.
Please note: This is not a salaried employment opportunity but a business opportunity since you will be an independent contractor.
What you get by becoming a Flight Centre Associate
We will give you everything you need to get started including:
- Ongoing training, software, accounting, and business support from a company focused on the development and success of its people and partners.
- Access to Flight Centre's preferred supplier program and world-class contracted product.
- Internet-based access to Apollo or Sabre GDS systems, ClientMajic Accounting, WebDocs real-time itineraries and invoices.
- State-of-the-art booking tools and access to Flight Centre’s proven marketing strategies.
- The back office support of qualified accountants, product support experts and Flight Centre’s national Ticket Centre.
- Your own Personalized Flight Centre Associates website and Flight Centre Associates email address.
- Start-up kit including business cards and stationery.
You will receive the best industry commission levels available! Earn more commission with our preferred supplier contracts. A maximum 90% commission is paid to Level 5 performers, with the lead-in commission structure (Level 1) starting at 60%.
THERE ARE NO ANNUAL OR START UP FEES!
All you need is $300 for Annual General Liability and Errors & Omissions Insurance; and a monthly fee of $50.
What our Associates Say
"I became a Flight Centre Associate because I wanted to start my own business with minimal start-up costs. I wanted to partner up with a strong branded company that consumers would easily recognize and the commission structure is higher with Flight Centre than other host agencies. My experience has been amazing, without the help and support from Flight Centre I don't believe I would be running my own business today." - Jennifer Sammartino
"I became a Flight Centre Associate because I was dissatisfied with my previous company support and commission structure. I wanted a recognized name with professional qualities and a chance for further training. Becoming a Flight Centre Associate is the best move I've made. There is continuous learning available and lots of feedback from all levels of management. Wonderful, wonderful!!" - Carrie Borer