Cruise Specialists (40326) Vancouver, Canada
About the Organization
CruiseExperts Travel Ltd. is one of the largest cruise-only travel agencies in Western Canada . They were named Top Producing Store for 3 years in a row and are a top selling agency with all major cruise lines. Their expertise and passion for cruising has made CruiseExperts Travel a market leader with aggressive growth plans.
About the Opportunity
Calling all cruise or sales enthusiasts!
Due to rapid growth, CruiseExperts Travel has amazing opportunities for hard-working, high-achieving, and team-oriented Cruise Specialists to join their Vancouver team.
As a Cruise Specialist, you will play a critical role in ensuring your client's vacation dreams come true by maintaining the highest levels of customer service using expert knowledge of the cruising experience. The primary purpose of this role is to be responsible for selling and managing all of the cruising needs of your own clients in accordance to targets and goals set.
- Advising customers on available cruises;
- Using expert knowledge to suggest cruise vacations that fit the clients expectations;
- Developing and fostering client relationships to encourage natural repeat business;
- Providing first class customer service from query to closing the sale and following up;
- Attending regular training sessions and conferences; and
- Developing expertise in assigned products/vendors and destinations.
To join us, no travel industry experience is necessary, but you do need buckets of ambition and an insatiable appetite for sales. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their sales ability and have a commitment to providing a level of customer service that is second-to-none.
The role requires individuals with excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail who can work in a fast paced environment. You will have a proven record of excellent customer service while meeting and exceeding sales targets and quotas.
This is a full time role and candidates can work flexible shifts between 7:00am to 7:00pm.
About the Benefits
The successful candidates will enjoy an attractive remuneration package of a base salary, plus commission with uncapped earning potential. High achieving Cruise Specialists can earn six figures once established.
In addition to your remuneration package, you will be further rewarded with the following fantastic benefits:
- Extended health and dental benefits;
- Monthly incentives and prizes are available upon achieving targets;
- A friendly and dynamic team culture, with various Corporate Events and Awards for top performers attending an annual holiday party;
- Annual vacation is provided with the opportunity of an additional week if you cruise with a preferred vendor;
- Earn CruiseExperts points to help pay for your vacation; and
- Discount travel benefits available.
You will receive full and ongoing comprehensive training and career growth opportunities to ensure your career will go places!
Sail the high seas to success in this fantastic Cruise Specialist role - Apply Now!