I am a Technical Recruiter in Raleigh, NC with Experis IT Staffing and our client has an immediate opportunity for a Software Engineer here in Raleigh, NC.
If you are not a Software Engineer and this email blast has reached you in error, please accept my apology for the intrusion.
Your Development skills are in high demand! Experis IT Staffing, the IT Division of Manpower, is focused on presenting you and the people in your network with opportunities you might not be able to find on your own. We are here to help you get to where you want to go both personally and professionally; for yourself and for your family.
What's in it for you?
1) working with the latest and greatest technologies
2) great location
3) working with a Global IT Solutions group
The Software Engineer will help to transform a patent pending Project Management system used to implement large scale global IT projects, into a scalable and open interface platform system, allowing 3rd party apps integration.
As a software engineer, you will work under the direction of the Software Architect to transform (design, implement, and QA) our existing architecture into an Enterprise Project Management system. The software engineer will be responsible to develop the next generation system under an aggressive timeline. This position reports directly to CTO / VP of Global Operations.
- Experience in software development life cycle, including SCRM.
- Experience in client server application/system architecture and multi-threaded application.
- Ability to work independently and integrate with offshore development team.
- Exceptional self-direction and team work integration skills.
- Demonstrated strong presentation and communication skills.
- Requires BS in Computer Science or equivalent and 2+ years related software development experience.
- In-depth development knowledge of RDBMS and data modeling.
- Application Development experience on Linux and/or Windows platform.
- Experience in any of the following (the more the better) C, C++, C#, Java, Pearl, Python, Java Script, PHP, Code Fusion, SQL, VB, VBA.
- Development experience in mobile application (iPhone, iPad, Android Tablet) and 3rd party software integration is a plus.
- IT Infrastructure and Application Development and Support.
- Team focused and results driven.
- Enterprise and large-scale software development skills.
If you are not interested in this opportunity at this time, we pay cash for referrals so please share this opportunity with your network.
Apply with Experis IT Staffing in Raleigh, NC today!