Warehouse Worker/ Forklift Driver
North America, Idaho
Manpower is currently seeking a warehouse worker for a local medical, gas, and welding supply company. This position’s duties include driving forkli ...
Manpower is currently seeking a warehouse worker for a local medical, gas, and welding supply company. This position’s duties include driving forklifts, refilling gas bottles, palletizing orders for shipment, and other warehouse duties. Must have forklift experience and must not be afraid of performing manual labor on a regular basis. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of warehouse experience with forklift, be reliable, have good job longevity and be looking for a career with a company where they can grow over time. The hours of work are 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday. The hourly pay rate will start at $10.50/hr.
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Must be professional in appearance.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and be able to stand for 8 hours a day
- Must have a minimum of one year warehouse experience
- Must have forklift experience
- Must be able to provide at least two positive work references
Please submit a current resume to email@example.com and be sure to include "Warehouse Worker" in the subject line. Feel free to then call the Manpower office at (208)375-8040 to confirm that we have received your resume. Thank you.
Ready to Take Ownership of your Career? Apply Now!
Fields with asterick are required
To upload your resume please press the Browse button below:
To manually enter your resume/cv information online please enter in the space below: