Lake Michigan Psychiatry; Prestigious and large psych group (8460) Grand Rapids, Michigan
|Salary:||USD200000 - USD300000 per year + Bonuses, signing bonus, stipend more|
Lakeside Living with one of the Nation's Largest and Most Prestigious Behavioral Health Systems
Through 100 years of building an outstanding reputation with both our patients and providers, we have grown to become one of the largest behavioral health systems in the United States. Our affiliation with Michigan State University will allow you to continue to grow professionally with faculty benefits and adjunct clinical professor title.
- First-year earnings potential above $250,000
- $20,000 signing bonus and covered relocation
- 39 days of paid time off and comprehensive benefits
- 50+ psychiatrists, 108 psychologists, 191 licensed master’s-level social workers, 23 NPs and PAs plus 12 chaplains
- Experienced leadership team with a clear vision and mission
Located right on beautiful Lake Michigan, we offer you lakeside housing, beautiful scenery and abundant outdoor recreation. Every season brings an occasion to celebrate! Festivals, parks, beaches, shopping, golfing and hiking fill your day with fun and excitement!
- Live, work and play on Lake Michigan
- Named by Travel and Leisure as one of the best secret beaches on earth (March 2012)
- State’s largest amusement park and other family-oriented activities
- Recreation includes hunting, fishing, boating, camping, hiking, swimming, biking
- Close proximity to Chicago, Detroit, Milwaukee and other major metros
Todd Vandewalker, MHA