Pennsylvania orthopedic surgery all specialties, ASC, 500 beds (8951) Altoona, Pennsylvania
|Salary:||USD1 - USD800000 per year + pension, signing bonus, retirement|
Pennsylvania Orthopedic Surgery: $800,000+
Our team comprised of spine, trauma, sports and general orthopedic surgeons, has developed a new multi-million dollar orthopedics suite that will include all advanced imaging service lines and a state-of-the-art surgery center. We are adding general, adult reconstructive and hand surgery specialists to offer a truly elite patient experience.
- Guaranteed salary never switches to production: $800,000+ annually
- 500 bed regional healthcare system; one of the premier hospitals in the state
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment, surgery center and EHR
- 1:12 call
- 21 ORs supplied with the latest and greatest technology
- Team of 10 anesthesiologists remove the liability
- Dedicated physician assistant for each surgeon
- Six weeks paid time off, $5,000 CME stipend
- Excellent reputation, team dedicated to excellence in orthopedics
More Than Meets the Eye
Our Northeast community is more than just a city; it's an experience! Enjoy activities as diverse as the community itself, all at the foothills of the stunning Allegheny Mountains. Tradition meets advancement in our corner of the world!
- Amusement and water park, minor league sports, art, symphony, ballet
- Access to Ivy League and other esteemed Division I universities
- Four-season weather with breathtaking, scenic mountain sunsets
- Short drives to Pittsburgh, Philly, Baltimore and D.C.
- Affordable housing market and a desirable cost of living
Todd Vandewalker, MHA