Pennsylvania Otolaryngology 500 bed regional hospital $530K+ (9512) Altoona, Pennsylvania
|Salary:||USD430000 - USD530000 per year + Pension, 6 weeks PTO, $50K sign on|
Central Pennsylvania – 500 bed regional hospital
With a draw area of over 330,000 patients and shortage of ENTs, our community has a proven and significant need for you. Our regional health system has over 500 beds, 21 operating rooms and a state-of-the-art surgery center. Expect immediate ramp-up with a complete marketing package built around you and your specific interests.
- Financial— Employed; $430K salary, $50K signing bonus plus bonus incentives
- Hospital — 500-bed regional system, 21 ORs, ASC, 6 county draw area, 330+ physicians
- Technology —Millions invested in new technology annually; ASC is the envy of everyone
- Stability — Financially sound, experienced leadership, strong vision and mission
- Demand — Long wait times, low competition, proven volumes
- Benefits — Health, vision and dental for your family, 6 weeks PTO, pension and more
It’s a Wonderful Life
Come and see why our citizens take pride in their hometown! From high-class cultural events to rugged outdoor recreation, every member of your family will enjoy living here.
- Theatre, ballet, orchestra, concerts
- Skiing, amusement parks, rock climbing, rafting, excellent hunting and fishing
- Award-winning schools
- Low crime, great neighborhoods
- Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Baltimore/DC and New York City are all close
For details, please contact me at 573-814-5967 or email TVANDEWALKER@TLREC.COM.
Todd Vandewalker, MHA