Lead Business Development Specialist (PCK477-14827) Houston, Texas
Deliver asset performance management (APM) consulting services and technologies across the downstream and upstream LREA market sectors throughout the Americas.
The AIMS business development Specialist will work with the LREA functions to help clients establish a common enterprise-wide business process based on maintenance and reliability best practices. This will include streamlining the work processes for efficiency and developing metrics that will drive improved performance with measurable business results.
• Prepare the annual business development plan; as well as the annual work plan.
• Evaluate new business opportunities from a technical and commercial perspective.
• Negotiate with clients in regards of new technology and business opportunities.
• Develop and deliver the business plans and value propositions associated with these plans
• Formulate market analysis and help define and deliver accurate business reports.
• Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives.
• Develop and implement strategies for new products and services.
• Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
• Provide direction and guidance to sales, engineering and mechanical integrity services departments to ensure alignment with the company’s strategies.
• Develop and maintain a consistent long range equipment strategy for clients that recognize risk based decisions to set appropriate strategies.
• Coordinate with clients the development of equipment strategies according to FMECA and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) methods.
• Develop enterprise role definitions for use within maintenance and reliability
• Implement, maintain, audit, and improve risk management programs and processes:
o Facilitation of “cold eyes” review for improvement
o Facilitation of benchmarking of programs and performance
• Continuous improvement of established LREA consulting guidelines
o Initiating LREA mechanical integrity projects
o More effective and efficient work practices
o Provides Innovation in delivering solutions
• Conduct complex and advanced level studies
o Plans, organizes and completes
o Include members of other LREA entities
• Perform within a specific technical area and present original ideas and viewpoints.
• Work across broad objectives, determine relative priorities based on critical areas that impact other LREA areas
• Evaluate client IT infrastructure to achieve AIMS objectives including integrating existing applications along with proposed applications,
• Responsible for verbal and written presentation of project conclusions with recommendations to senior management.
• Provide technical advice on specialized projects and influence policy decisions.
• First level of specialization or sound knowledge of more than one field of engineering.
• Master degree in business administration or finances.
• At least five years experience selling Solutions to the Energy Industry and in particularly the Owner Operator arena.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 10 plus years related working experience.
• Ability to review complex work prepared by other roles and provide constructive feedback
• SAP expertise is a major plus
• Ability to demonstrate probability / statistical / analytical skills to support equipment strategies will be an asset.
• Working experience with risk based inspection (RBI) and reliability centered maintenance (RCM) methodologies and software.
• Ability to build and maintain solid business relationships with clients.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Exceptional sense of organization and attention to detail.
Lloyd’s Register is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law.
If the above opportunity interests you and matches your background, please follow instructions to apply.