Customer Service Representative (7498BR) Cleveland, Ohio
This role provides a stepping stone for someone interested in pursuing a career in insurance, claims or management. The Customer Service Representatives in our Claims group are responsible for ensuring the policy and customer information is accurate and insuring adherence to establishing policies and procedures for processing the claims for life insurance beneficiaries. This is a unique position that offers the opportunity to learn all aspects of the business while building expertise and professional skills.
- Recent College Graduate with GPA of 3.5
- Interest and desire in starting career in Customer Service
- Demonstrated background of strong work ethnic, coupled with the ability to apply common sense and professionalism to thoughts and actions.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills required.
- Computer proficiency
- Must be detailed oriented to provide accurate results
- Prior experience working in a business or customer service oriented environment a plus