Information Systems Auditor (6797BR) New York, New York
Participate in all phases of information systems audits in the Company's New York City Home Office, major data centers, field offices, and subsidiaries in the U.S. and international locations. Information system audits are predominately focused on specific technologies, infrastructure, and general I/S controls. Specifically, the Information Systems Auditor will:
- Participate in planning and executing information system audits under the direction of the audit in-charge. This includes interviewing clients, documenting and assessing risks and controls, assessing system configurations and access, executing tests to draw appropriate and reasonable conclusions, and preparing and communicating audit issues.
- Communicate efficiently with clients during and between audits.
- Participate in special projects as assigned by Corporate Audit Department management.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Accounting, or a related area.
- Three years of information systems audit experience in a Windows, UNIX, and/or mainframe environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Organized; able to work both independently or in a team setting.
- Good risk assessment / management skills.
- Self-starter and analytical; broad business thinker.
- A firm understanding of, and follows internal auditing standards (as issued by the IIA, ISACA)
- Willing to travel approximately 15% - 25% domestic and internationally, in addition to occasional travel to offices in the tri-state area.
- Professional certifications: Certified Information Systems Auditor or Certified Internal Auditor designation(s) are a plus.
- Knowledge of computer technology infrastructure needed; network security, cloud computing, and/or database (Oracle, DB2, SQL) knowledge is a plus.