New York - Customer Service Representative (7502BR) New York, New York
This role provides a unique platform for someone interested in pursuing a career in claims, insurance and/or management. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for ensuring the claim policy and customer information is accurate. In addition, the respresentatives will carry out appropriate policies and procedures in processing the claims for life insurance beneficiaries. This position offers the opportunity to learn all aspects of the claims business while building expertise and professional skills in the insurance industry.
- Recent College Graduate with GPA of 3.5
- Interest and desire in starting career in Customer Service
- Demonstrated background of strong work ethic, coupled with the ability to act professionally in thoughts and actions.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills required.
- Computer proficiency
- Must be detailed oriented to provide accurate results
- Prior experience working in a business or customer service oriented environment a plus