Executive Assistant (6906BR) New York, New York
The Executive Assistant in this role will be responsible for providing a wide range of administrative and general support to the Vice President of Corporate Responsibility and President of the NYL Foundation, as well as the Corporate Responsibility team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Manage all aspects of the VP's calendar, including coordinating and scheduling meetings with staff, executives, vendors, external partners and other groups as requested. Reserve conference rooms, order catering, set up conference calls, and handle all other logistics for meetings as needed.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and process expense reports for VP and team members.
- Answer, screen and direct incoming telephone calls for VP; sort incoming and outgoing mail and direct to proper area for handling.
- Manage decline letters on behalf of the Foundation and CEO.
- Coordinate administrative aspects of on- and off-site meetings and external events as required.
- Assist with purchasing and expense reconciliation with Accounts Payable.
- Assist with preparation of various communications, meeting materials, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintain, create and update files for VP including: attendance, personnel, procurement card orders, purchase orders, general work files, expenses, etc.
- Process P2P requests, utilizing SAP system, and check requests.
- Maintain office supplies inventory, handle fax requests and building service requests.
- Provide other general support for the VP and team as needed.
- Lotus Notes e-mail and extensive calendar management
- Word (create/edit letters, mail merges, memos, tables)
- Excel (create, update, sort and format spreadsheets)
- PowerPoint (create/edit presentations; maintain and update organizational charts)
- SAP system P2P, attendance tracking, travel expense reports
- Handles confidential information and materials
- Strong organizational skills in prioritizing workload
- Manages multiple priorities in fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Organizational savvy and ability to interact and partner with all levels of the organization