FIELD OFFICE MARKET DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (6828BR) Dallas, Texas
This is an exciting opportunity to impact the field sales and market strategy implementation in a Fortune 100 Life Insurance Firm.
The Field Office Market Development Manager will:
- Assist in training New Org Agents to develop consistent name flow
– Deliver marketing curriculum
– Analyze local opportunities for all Agents and natural market for each individual Agent
– Assist with the development of a "game plan" for marketing activities with a focus on
execution and accountability
-Provide guidance and counsel to the established agents with the following:
– Workshops, WebEx sessions, and other resources available to all Established Agents
– One-on-one coaching and business plan development for a select group of 5-10 Agents
- Work with management on a game plan to market the office
– Provide ongoing market analysis
– Oversee and manage recruiting opportunities
– Brand-building and prospecting
– Community events
– Marketing to orphan clients
- College degree preferred and/or equivalent
- Minimum of three years of business related
- Strategic thinking and planning skills.
- Solid knowledge of the Company’s
products and services.
- Excellent written, oral, group presentation,
and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills--ability to build
trust, gain consensus and overcome
- Strong presentation skills
- Computer literate; knowledge of Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Intranet/Internet.
- Good organization, verbal and written
communication skills, attention to detail,
analytical, proactive in completing and
- Independent, self-starter who can
demonstrate team leadership and the ability
to take initiative.
- Must be comfortable with working in new
- Maintain & manage simultaneous tasks
without losing vision of the overall objective.
- Must be willing to travel
- Previous marketing coaching, planning and/or developmental skills extremely desirable.
- Experience working with and/or supporting insurance agents.
- Training background would be extremely beneficial.
- Strong project management skills.
- Previous sales experience in a commission based model desirable.
- In-depth experience in New York Life's current technology suite of tools available to the field is highly beneficial.