Sr Business Analyst - Microsoft GP (BBBH121712) El Segundo, California
|Salary:||USD0 - USD1 per year|
Business Analyst - Microsoft Great Plains – Finance and Accounting
Our client in El Segundo, CA is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains Business Analyst.
Required Skills Summary:
MS Dynamics GP functional experience in GL, Payable management, Receivable management, Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing, Inventory, Fixed Assets, Depreciation, Multi-currency, Frx, Management reporter and a Bachelor's Degree.
Experience in SQL Server 2000 /2005/2008, with excellent database concepts, Transaction SQL programming, views triggers and functions.
· Perform analysis of business issues, provide recommendations for possible solutions, work with business users and IT to drive decision making and define requirements for application development, ensuring that business needs are being met.
· Complete documentation for business requirements which guide application development efforts, working closely with the developers and business teams to ensure successful implementation of business requirements.
· Assist with the development and maintenance of the business requirements process used to define requirements for systems projects, assist with the definition of project scope and create appropriate scope documentation.
· Work under the guidance of senior team members to implement solutions to enhance application reliability.
· Work under the guidance of senior team members to provide ongoing support to manage application, resolve problems and fulfill service requests that do not require application changes.
· Work under the guidance of senior team members to support regulatory compliance and standards.
· Communicates project status and escalates issues as needed.
· Possess in-depth knowledge of the tools and processes required by the role
· Functions in complex environments with minimal direction
· Solid individual performance while partnering with others
· Works well through self-directed effort
· Shares knowledge in area of expertise
· May serve as technical lead in area of expertise
· May provide technical assistance to resolve operating issues
Experience in specific to Microsoft Dynamics solutions (SQL, SSRS, Report writer, Integration Manager, eConnect, Smartlist/Smartview builder). Knowledge of SDLC. GP customization and programming using MS GP Dynamics Dexterity, VBScript, ActiveX, Data Objects (ADO and Dynamics user objects store). Experience in running Dynamics GP, IM, Frx through Citrix environment.
Experience in 3rd party add-ons such as WennSoft equipment series and service module, Nodus credit card encryption and process etc.
· 5+ years of experience in business analysis of product or software development.
· At least three years of directly related experience working in Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains. Dynamics certification is a plus.
· Proven organizational skills with the ability to develop a detailed work plan to ensure project success
· Exposure to development methodologies is highly desired
· Demonstrated ability to organize and facilitate requirements meetings
· Promote consensus on a high level view of the project and drill down into the details to obtain the requirements
· Perform thorough requirement interviews with project stakeholders
· Ability to document project issues, risks, assumptions and requirements
· Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues
· The ability to analyze and develop business scenarios
· Follow policies and procedures to ensure audit and corporate compliance
· Consistently deliver project status and time tracking regularly to management
· Conduct comprehensive requirements reviews with project stakeholders, Development and QA teams
· Creating process flows and diagrams necessary to assist the requirements gathering process
· Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong requirements elicitation, and conflict resolution skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities
· Working knowledge of SharePoint, MS Office, Visio, Project etc.
Four year Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and/or Accounting or related area is required.