Jr. IT Analyst (BBBH121508) Aliso Viejo, California
|Salary:||USD55000 - USD55000 per year|
Our long term client in Aliso Viejo is looking for a Jr. IT Analyst for a Full Time Contract to Hire position in Aliso Viejo, CA.
Position Purpose: The Jr. IT Analyst works with the IT project managers and stakeholders to document business processes and application process flows, develops and executes test plans and trains users on the software applications.
1. Working collaboratively with user departments and IT to document business processes and software application process flows.
a. Translates business processes to software application requirements and process flows.
b. Prepares and/or maintains documentation pertaining to systems operation and user documentation.
c. Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs, in order to properly document requirements.
2. Work with the project teams to develop Test Plans and facilitate the application testing process.
a. Generate test plans for software applications
b. Execute test plans and identify defects before released to users
c. Facilitate execution of test plans with users and manage bug tracking
3. Facilitate the training of users on select association software applications.
a. Create training materials, like user guides, for association software applications
b. Collaborate with association training resources to train users on the association software applications. This would include working with existing team members when the applications are updated
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, basic HTML and capturing of screen shots
- Proficient with the use of web applications
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Detail-oriented, adept at multi-tasking with strong organizational skills
- Presentation skills
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Systems, Business Analyst, Computer Science, Information
- Systems or equivalent experience
- 2+ years relatable experience
- Experience with website applications and evaluating user experience
- Experience developing and executing software test plans