Part-time Office & Social Media Coordinator (BBBH5268) Plano, Texas
|Salary:||USD25 - USD28 per hour|
Part-time Office and Social Media Coordinator
Our client partner, a fast growth media agency, is looking for a Jack/Jill of everything in this part-time, support position. This individual will enjoy being a key part of the team, helping remove hurdles, and stepping in where needed, when needed. The main function of the Office and Social Media Coordinator is in providing support to CEO and account teams and taking ownership of one or more social media communities. This person is a key ingredient to helping company grow.
The individual will have a professional demeanor and appearance, excellent organizational skills, and drive to care for the clients, with a strong work ethic, record of attendance and punctuality.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is detail oriented and has exceptional client service and interpersonal skills. The candidate should also understand community building and possess a high degree of experience and enthusiasm for new media. The Office and Social Media Coordinator will provide persuasive social media content and campaigns on all social media channels and could also be called to write for e-mail, Web, blog, and more.
Essential Office Management Functions:
- Keep office neat and organized
- Maintain all office supplies including water, soda, coffee, paper, toner, FedEx supplies, letterhead, business cards, and basic office supplies
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing packages, includes scheduling and handling of all sweepstakes distribution fulfillment, corporate gifts mailing, etc.
- Maintain program budgets and be responsible for all program tracking information
- Support owner in timely preparation for all conferences, trade shows, conventions and speaking engagements
- Other administrative, office and operational duties as assigned
Essential Marketing Functions:
- Works with the Account Team to create and execute social media strategy.
- Write, edit and review copy for new media, including blogs and social networking sites.
- Creates and schedules copy to achieve specific goals with or without time- or date-specific requirements
- Manages 1-3 online Facebook Communities
- Participates in as well as assists in scheduling, coordinating and managing Community Manager meetings and events
- Create consistent, creative, engaging and “sticky” posts for sites.
- Develops business relationships with like-minded bloggers and writers in the industry, enabling us to leverage such relationships for PR and cross-sell purposes.
- Monitors and keeps up to date on social media and mobile trends, tools and products and services.
- Produces work in a collaborative manner with other team members and other community managers.
- Interfaces successfully with key people on other teams to ensure overall success of initiatives.
- Creates reports that communicate the relative success of individual campaigns for client presentations, demonstrating the value and success of the medium for client initiatives
- Able to read reports and see results of campaigns to drive improvements and recommendations for future initiatives and projects
- Other Functions:
- Special projects as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required; social media/community management experience.
- Marketing communications writing talent and editing skills as well as a mastery of the intricacies of English grammar and style, especially in 140 characters or less
- Three (3) to five (5) years of online marketing and writing/editing for a corporation or agency.
- Actively engaged in the social media space.
- Experience with HootSuite, TweetDeck, ping.fm, SproutSocial, Expion, TweetReach, Facebook Insights, Radian6 or similar tools is a plus.
- Self-motivated self-starter/flexible/team player.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects at one time, while staying organized and prioritized.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software. Strong analytical skills are a plus
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Extended working hours or partial weekend hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- No travel required