Workflow Planning Coordinator Lead- K1 Mine (PCK593-9236) Esterhazy, Canada
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Workflow Planner Lead at our Esterhazy, SK location. The successful candidate will lead a team of workflow planning personnel in the coordination, control, and planning of maintenance procedures, methods, modifications, and expenditures which will result in optimum performance at the lowest economical maintenance cost to achieve maximum equipment availability.
What will you be working on?
- Ensure regulatory, corporate and site safety and environmental standards are being followed by conducting safety audits, risk assessments and housekeeping tours.
- Leading the workflow planning group through the weekly, bi-weekly and annual summer maintenance shutdown. This includes identification of work development of a tracking list, work order generation, preparing engineering requests, material ordering and tracking. This is done in collaboration with the plant engineer, capital engineering, supervisors and superintendent.
- Development and implementation of the rebuildable spares program in conjunction with the purchasing/warehousing group. This will include identification of components that fit into the program, work order generation and tracking.
- Provide support to the maintenance department in using the computerized maintenance monitoring and management system to ensure issues pertaining to planning and workflow are addressed. Facilitate Management of Change (MOC) process into workflow planning programs.
- Ensure coordination of warehouse material and workflow coordination as it pertains to maintenance projects. This includes setting and periodic review of ROP/ROQ's, obsolescence, stock additions/deletions, and kitting procedures. Assist in the development of annual maintenance budget and participate in monthly cost reviews.
What is required for this role?
- Journeyperson ticket - industrial mechanic, heavy duty, electrical, or welder OR Technologist Diploma - mechanical, electrical.
- Minimum 5 years of Maintenance and Production Experience in the Mining Industry. Good Knowledge of equipment. Possess effective planning skills. Knowledge of maintenance costs. Experience leading people.
- Good computer skills required - Computerized maintenance monitoring and management system , Microsoft Office, time and attendance systems, Microsoft Project.
- Good communication skills, effective interpersonal and influencing skills, effective leadership, respect of peers and colleagues, and mechanical aptitude.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!