Surface Inflow Grout Site Supervisor (PCK593-9191) Esterhazy, Canada
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Surface Inflow Grout Site Supervisor at our Esterhazy, SK location. The successful candidate will manage all Mosaic and contract employees related to the maintenance requirements at grout sites which includes all of the Mosaic equipment and infrastructure. He/she will also coordinate all other above ground activities, for example special projects being executed by contractors working at the grout sites.
What will you be working on?
- Supervising Mosaic hourly employees at grout sites, including mechanics as well as instrumentation technicians to ensure effective support for grouting activities.
- Supervising progress on special projects including those being executed by contractors. Providing progress updates to management on special projects, including progress against expectations overview of expenses relative to budget, and latest estimated completion date.
- Ensuring safety at grout sites by conducting frequent checks and liaising with the drilling, grouting and haulage teams to address safety concerns as they are raised.
- Inspecting the north and south grout sites and planning maintenance (including predictive preventative, and reactive) for all Mosaic equipment and assets, and deploying resources against maintenance plans.
- Liaising with other areas of the department (including Drilling Superintendent, and Manager of Capital Engineering as needed to ensure visibility of upcoming projects.
What is required for this role?
- Grade 12
- Trade Certification preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of management experience in a technical field (Ex. Maintenance)
- Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint.
- Leadership, proven communication skills, organized, superior interpersonal skills at all levels, must be able to work very independently on a day to day basis, proven decision making ability, ability to coach and develop staff.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!