Logistics Rail Coordinator II (PCK593-9170) Esterhazy, Canada
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Logistics Rail Coordinator II at our Esterhazy, SK location. The successful candidate will forecast, order, and schedule railcars for Mosaic's potash plants in Canada and Carlsbad. Updates to Mosaic logistics and lease fleet management and the Canadian Pacific. Coordinate deliveries of appropriate rail equipment for all dry product fertilizer loading at Esterhazy, Colonsay, Belle Plaine and Carlsbad. Work closely with and communicate effectively with the Planning Coordinators, the Canadian Pacific and Burlington Northern Railroads, and the Shipping Supervision at each of the plants to insure timely delivery of hopper cars. Monitor lease car fleet, as well as Burlington Northern, Occidental and Canpotex car supply and advise the Planning Coordinators, Lease Fleet Management and Logistics Management of vulnerabilities or opportunities.
What will you be working on?
- Key execution contact to Canadian Pacific. Order railcars for multiple loadout facilities at Mosaic's potash plants and facilitate railcar placements to the individual plant sites. Strong support & involvement to include presentations surrounding Canadian Pacific car forecasting process.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Planning Coordinators, Canadian Pacific, Burlington Northern Canpotex and Plant Supervision to forecast railcar demand and supply in multiple Canada plant sites and Carlsbad, NM.
- Provide input for the weekly and monthly Supply Chain Planning meetings, as well as other monthly activity reports.
What is required for this role?
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience with a preferred major in Business, Transportation, Marketing, Engineering, Operations, Mining or Supply Chain.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and Word.
- Ability to maintain composure & focused communication during dynamic & changing conditions. Excellent communication skills.
- Requires after hours work, time outside the office and the candidate must be willing to work remotely. Candidate should be willing to backup others.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!