Central Control/Boiler Operator (PCK593-11192) Esterhazy, Canada
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Central Control/Boiler Operator at our K1 Esterhazy, Saskatchewan location. The successful candidate will safely and efficiently perform the duties of a Third Class Boiler Operator for equipment in the K1 Boiler Room area and to operate the Central Control Panel for mill operations on an assigned shift.
What will you be working on?
- Follow guidelines in the Process Operating Manuals.
- Make boiler water tests, analyze and make appropriate adjustments and addition of chemicals.
- Start, stop and operate assigned mill operating circuits.
- Troubleshoot and evaluate results of control assays in order to take corrective action required to maintain smooth and efficient operation of the assigned operating circuits.
- Train other operators for replacement as directed.
- Communicate with and coordinate the duties of related operators to assure quality control.
- Record lab results and accurately complete operating reports.
- Report all mill operating defects to the mill foreman and boiler area operating defects to the chief stationary engineer.
- Willingly read the training manuals, hand in the open book questionnaire, write the exams and be successfully task observed for all requirements of the job completed in a timely fashion.
- Interpret and carry out written or oral instructions as required.
- Diligently adhere to all relevant legal environmental requirements.
- Diligently ensure that all relevant OH&S requirements and in-house safety regulations are complied with.
What is required for this role?
- A recognized, valid 3rd class Stationary Engineer's Certificate.
- A minimum of three years' experience in boiler room operation and maintenance.
- Ability to inspect, repair, install, adjust, and maintain boilers, refrigeration and related auxiliary equipment in the boiler room area.
- Ability to understand and operate the milling circuits under your control (compactors, screening, and dispatch).
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace, and strives to achieve a representative workforce in Canada.
Please apply online at http://www.mosaicco.com/careers/
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!