Program Manager (354774) Westlake, Texas
We are CoreLogic – a leading provider of business information, analytics and outsourcing services. Together, we are a global company with proven experts in the areas where we work and are passionate about helping our clients succeed. More than one million users rely on CoreLogic to assess risk, support underwriting, investment and marketing decisions, prevent fraud, and improve business performance in their daily operations. No one else has such a vast repository of data, an advanced set of analytical models and a talented, diverse team of professionals.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our workforce and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports and values our greatest asset: talent.
The role of the Senior Client Engagement Manager is to build trust, confidence and goodwill with clients, ensuring client satisfaction and retention by understanding the needs of the clients and articulating the ability of the company to meet the clients' needs with our products and/or services. This role requires the skills to analyze work flow, evaluate systems and formulate plans, recommending strategies and communicating the desires of clients to other members of a project team to ensure understanding of the clients' challenges and goals. Additionally, this position could have general oversight and people care responsibilities for other Client Engagement Managers and Client Engagement Analysts.
Works directly with the assigned client(s) to:
- Understand the client business and operations model.
- Build solid knowledge of the CoreLogic products/services the client uses in their daily operations.
- Build solid knowledge of the client technology and method of deployment for supported CoreLogic products.
- Develop an understanding of the client business challenges and help formulate solutions for the client needs (demonstrating the ability to differentiate between what the client asks for and what they truly need to solve their business challenges).
- Provide a single point of contact for client issues, questions, concerns, escalations and inquiries for queued client product enhancement requests and new product enhancement inquiries.
- Assist navigation of requests through the appropriate process channels (ex: production support requests, new client product enhancement requests under existing contract, new statements of work, etc.).
Works directly with the technology organization to:
- Coordinate efforts with the IT PM, ensuring alignment and consistency in direction and processes across project teams.
- Support feasibility activities and coordinate with the technology team for estimation, prioritization and activation activities.
- Ensure handoff to the technology team has occurred and assist with coordination of kickoff with client.
- Provide support to the IT PM through the software development lifecycle, offering any additional back-up or reinforcement needed to ensure success, both internally and with the client.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Work with the Client Engagement Analyst as a liaison between the client and the IT teams to gather information from the client and translate into business requirements for product implementations or product enhancement requests.
- Through project activation and prior to the formal IT kickoff, act as a liaison between the client and internal CoreLogic organizations that support the effort.
- Provide PM support in client facing requests/activities that solve a business need for the client, outside of the necessity for product enhancements (ex: system configuration or workflow setup) or production service requests.
- Work with the Client Engagement Analyst in refinement of any technology related processes and facilitate institutionalization of the processes with the IT teams and with the client.
- Support the team in developing client dashboards and assist with performing regular reporting against contractual service level agreements and key performance indicators.
- Potential for direct people care responsibilities and management oversight of other Client Engagement Managers and/or Client Engagement Analysts.
- Act as a back-up for the Client Engagement Director, as needed. This could include facilitation of resolution on specific client issues or fulfilling responsibilities engaging with other internal and external organizations or entities.
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.