Industrial Switchgear Product Specialist (BBBH5842) Riverview, Florida
|Salary:||USD85000 - USD100000 per year + B|
The Switchgear Product Specialist is responsible for increasing sales of Company custom industrial switchgear, power distribution equipment and power equipment centers – both low and medium voltage product lines with new and existing accounts. The switchgear specialist will target utilities; OEM’s and municipalities to drive volume. The qualified candidate will have prior experience either selling or application engineering of industrial switchgear systems. Prior industrial switchgear experience in either medium or low voltage switchgear is required.
- Solicit custom switchgear and or electrical equipment housing sales in municipal, utility, industrial & mining markets.
- Increase sales volume through development of additional OEM agreements for Company custom industrial switchgear and power equipment centers.
- Manage existing OEM and utility accounts for Company switchgear.
- Influence and educate consulting engineers to specify Company custom industrial switchgear.
- Work with Company application engineers to review customer plans, specifications and drawings to develop industrial switchgear proposals that meet customer needs.
- Work with General Manager to develop product marketing plan. Identify company’s strengths and weaknesses. Recommend and develop strategic product development road map.
- Confer with management, supervisors and Sales when deemed appropriate
- Attend trade shows, industry days and exhibitions as necessary to increase awareness of Company switchgear.
- Travel to customer sites and projects as needed, with an expectation of 75% of the time.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
- Prior experience working for a manufacture or re-seller of industrial switchgear – medium or low voltage in either an engineering; applications; or sales role.
- Prior experience selling or engineering systems for municipal, utility or mining applications preferred.
- Computer experience working on Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook programs.