CT/MRI Service Engineer (BBBH6163) Palm Springs, California
|Salary:||USD70000 - USD80000 per year|
Taking sole responsibility and ownership for their assigned site, the FSE will maintain an exceptional, open working relationship with every customer ensuring their needs and expectations are superbly met. Consistent customer satisfaction is key by following up with phone calls to ensure satisfactory work performance and operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Specific duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
1. Ability to service multiple CT and MRI systems of various makes, models and manufacturers, while demonstrating working knowledge of the theory and operation of CT and MRI systems.
2. By gathering necessary data including image quality, patient criteria, protocols, and operators assessment, a system diagnosis will be applied.
3. Ability to understand and maintain the working knowledge of CT and MRI exams and performance, demonstrating the ability to analyze satisfactory outcomes.
4. Ability to logically troubleshoot and document imaging systems, using the most effective, minimal resources to return the imaging system to it’s appropriate diagnostic state.
- A BS in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience servicing and troubleshooting CT and/or MRI systems. Preferred experience servicing: GE, Phillips, Siemens, Toshiba and Hitachi systems released within the last 7 years.
- Willingness to travel within 4 hours of home site, travel may also be required to cover other regions as needed. Candidate may be required to work irregular, flexible hours including weekends and/or late hours.
- Requires strong verbal and written skills.
- A valid driver’s license required.
- Must submit to a drug test.
- Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be able to maintain and keep up to date and organize reports such as site reports and internal service records.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to communicate frequently and effectively with customers to ensure problems/issues are 100% resolved with follow up contact.
- Must be able to work as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
- Must have a solid, stable work history
- Candidate must be able to meet the physical demands of the job. Jobs often require standing, walking, sitting, climbing, balancing, kneeling, stooping, crouching and crawling. It also requires lifting and moving test equipment and materials up to 50 lbs daily.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner
- Mature, professional and courteous attitude
- Team player. Able to share expertise and knowledge with other team members. Adapts to the team and encourages team spirit.
- An aggressive “self starter” with the ability to perform duties without constant oversight
Working relationship with these departments:
VP of Operations, Regional Service/Sales Managers, Service Support Team and Logistics/Parts Team
Medical Imaging Solutions has an excellent benefit plan including:
- Salaried position commensurate with knowledge, experience and skills
- Excellent benefits package available – (Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, LTD)
- 2 weeks paid vacation (1st year)
- Company car or car allowance provided
- Performance based bonus plans