CT/MRI Service Engineer - GE (BBBH5916) Boston, Massachusetts
|Salary:||USD70000 - USD80000 per year|
GE CT/MRI Service Engineer
Due to rapid growth, amajor medical imaging service organization is looking for a GE trained CT/MRI Service Engineer for the Boston, MA area. Qualified individuals must have at 5-7 years of experience in servicing GE CT and MRI systems in a hospital environment.
Our client is a well established and growing organization specializing in GE CT, MRI and PET/CT service, performing service through the US. They are a provider of both sales and service utilizing highly trained service engineers, leveraging their in house parts/repair capability, keeping their site to engineer ratio down, and offering personalized customer service makes them a highly attractive alternative to the manufacturer’s service group.
* 5-7 years of GE CT and MRI equipment service experience.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills.
* Must be able to take service calls as needed on a daily basis traveling throughout the region as necessary. There will be minimum overnight travel and all traveling expenses will be covered by the company.
* Must have a valid driver's license for travel.
* Must be able to pass a criminal background check