Digital Xray Service Engineer (BBBH6162) San Diego, California
|Salary:||USD65000 - USD70000 per year|
About the Job
Digital X-ray Field Service Engineer - San Diego, CA
A major medical imaging corporation is looking for a CR/DR/X-ray Service Engineer for the San Diego, CA area. This person will work from a home-based office and take service calls as needed on a daily basis repairing Digital X-ray and Mammo CR equipment. Qualified individuals must have at least 2-5 years of servicing medical imaging X-ray, Digital X-ray, or Mammography systems in hospitals or medical imaging facilities. PACS, DICOM, CR and Laser Imaging experience would be plus!
The company is a leading provider of medical image and information products for acquiring, processing, presenting, managing and storing diagnostic images. They are a full service diagnostic imaging company in PACS, Computed Radiography and X-ray sales and service. With nearly 40 years of expertise in the X-ray market, they have the experience, technology and vision to successfully lead its customers in the challenging healthcare environment of the 21st century.
* At least 2-5 years of X-ray, Digital X-ray, and/or Mammography service experience. Siemens trained most desireable
* A good understanding of Windows server and workstation experience (AD, domains, users, policies, etc.)
* Good electro-mechanical skills.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills.
* Excellent administrative, oral, written and time management skills.
* Must be a US citizen.
* Must have a valid driver's license for local travel.
The Company Will Provide
* Competitive salary $60,000 -$70 base, plus paid overtime.(W-2=$80-90k)
* A company car and all expenses paid.
* Commisions on additional parts and service.
* A laptop and cell phone for company use.
* Excellent training.
* Great health benefits.
* An excellent profit sharingprogram for retirement and a401K.
* Relocation assistance if necessary to the right individual.