Strategic Partnership Specialist (BBBH11644) Irving, Texas
For over 50 years our client has been a Global leader dedicated to advancing fire safety and security by providing innovative ways to save lives, improve businesses and protect people where they live and work. Initially an electronics company, they currently are the industry leaders in providing security systems, fire protection systems as well as life safety products and services. They are also the world's leading maker of industrial valves and controls. Additionally, they manufacture and distribute a wide variety of medical devices and supplies.
The position is responsible for managing and growing corporate accounts (known as Promoters). The Company Promoter Program partners with businesses across the United States and Canada and pay them to advertise (promote) within their business to their residential customers. The program is designed to be an additional revenue stream for businesses in complimentary home service industries such as Home Inspectors, Real Estate Agents, Insurers, Locksmiths, etc. Ability to travel up to 25%.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and propose advertising tactics for existing promoter relationships to increase leads and sales including but not limited to identifying new marketing opportunities
- Analyze and communicate with promoters how to improve their marketing presence with The Company in their business (Including reviews and suggestions for websites and various customer touch points)
- Maintain constant contact with a minimum of 300 active promoters within assigned markets.
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience required. College Degree preferred.
- One to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of (1) one year of experience account management (sales) or managing professional external relationships required.
- Marketing experience preferred
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical manuals and procedures, financial policies and pronouncements, and government regulations.
- Ability to write routine reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to clearly and effectively present information and respond to questions from groups within and outside the Company.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Approx. Duration: 2 months
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we’ve helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.