Vendor Account Representative (BBBH14052) New York, New York
This 100 year old financial company with more than $35 billion in finance and leasing assets is a member of the Fortune 500. It provides financing and leasing capital to its more than one million small business and middle market clients and their customers across more than 30 industries. They put a premium on finding people that they can convert into full time employees.
• Reviews preliminary risk assessments and provides guidance to Company vendor relationship managers on the next steps of risk management process.
• Project manages each preliminary risk assessment and shepherds through the Vendor Management process until contract signing
• Collaborates with appropriate risk SME’s in functional and regional areas to support due diligence and risk assessment of vendors
• Monitors completion of action plans; work with vendor relationship managers to create action plans.
• Run metrics and reports to measure and monitor compliance to Vendor Management processes. Completes assorted projects within vendor management team
Minimum Required Skills and Experience:
• Some knowledge of relevant Vendor Management regulatory guidelines and experience within a regulated environment, Bank, Financial Services Firm etc.
• Experienced relationship management skills
• Some knowledge of vendor management “Best Practices” and Sourcing “Best Practices”
• Very good communication skills and ability to quickly learn and facilitate The Company’s vendor risk management process
• Ability to navigate and interact within a large, diverse organization
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to coordinate project timelines to ensure timely completion with minimal supervision.
• Hands on, detailed motivated individual with very good project management skills.
• Team Player: Ability to interact with personnel in all levels to further goals of vendor management team; Capable of balancing multiple projects while maintaining a high level of responsiveness, client focus, and attention to details.
• Highly motivated individual with desire to learn
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Suite of products including Excel and Power Point
Approx. Duration: 3 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. is a full service staffing and recruiting company that enables Fortune 500 and mid-market companies nationwide to achieve their strategic goals. We prepare our clients to succeed in a changing marketplace by creating a custom pipeline of professionals and teams that are superbly matched to our clients’ business functions and cultures.
We recruit for a variety of job types including IT, Finance and Accounting, R & D, Engineering, Administrative and Light Industrial.
Founded 27 years ago by CEO Sharon Olzerowicz, Hired by Matrix distinguishes itself as an exceptionally reliable partner whose industry knowledge and continuous pursuit of excellence allows the company to deliver the caliber of professionals who become our clients’ most important assets.
Our team of expert account managers and recruiters collaborate closely with our clients to understand their needs, corporate requirements and company cultures. We also keep our clients informed of important industry trends. We use this information to build robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals.
Our responsiveness, tenacity and know-how apply to all service delivery channels, from corporate procurement executives and hiring managers to Managed Service Providers (MSPs). Hired by Matrix has a track record of delivering consultants that map precisely to the skills, expertise and company culture required. Our investment in recruiters, who specialize in a range of capabilities and niche disciplines, has resulted in successful matches, long contracts and repeat business. This frees our clients to focus their time and efforts on higher value goals, such as creating more efficient processes, optimizing their human resources, or enhancing productivity.
We also bring a human touch to managing and motivating our consultants, from the initial recruitment process and candidate presentation, to monitoring their progress throughout the life of the assignment.
Hired by Matrix, Inc. is a WBENC-certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE); and CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group. HbM is also WOSB (Woman Owned Small Business) Certified.
Hired by Matrix, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.