Implementation Consultant-Tealeaf Solutions Architect (236) San Francisco, California
Blackstone Technology Group is looking for Implementation Consultant that will own successful delivery of IBM Tealeaf solutions and assist in implementation of other digital analytics solutions. Consultant will make a significant contribution to the delivery of projects and to help further develop customer relationships in our Digital Services practice.
- Work with Blackstone’s clients and install, configure and optimize IBM Tealeaf software
- Install and test networking and web-server hardware and software at customer sites
- Monitor performance of software after implementation
- Identify user experience issues on clients’ websites
- Design and develop events, dashboards, scorecards, and reports to derive actionable insights
- Train clients on Tealeaf best practices, administration, features, functionality and data interpretation
- Translating Client business requirements into technical specifications and designs
- Analyzes trends, paths and results of online marketing initiatives and site enhancements to provide data-driven business insights
- Design and create management-level dashboards and scorecards
- Assist with ad hoc analyses and provide analytical support to clients
- Assist in implementation and administration of digital analytics, multivariate testing and voice of customer tools such as Adobe SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics, Test and Target, SiteSpect, Google Analytics, OpinionLabs, Foresee etc
- 5+ years of enterprise software experience. Prior experience in Tealeaf administration is a prerequisite. Experience in web analytics, mobile analytics, voice of customer, multivariate testing, content management, business intelligence, and/or other web application is preferable
- Experience in web infrastructure (physical, logical, hardware, software), IIS, networking technology, web applications development and rich internet applications is required
- Knowledge of some of the following is preferred : Apache, UNIX/Linux, ASP(X), J2EE, SQL, .Net, Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle databases, iOS, Android, HTML5 and content management and testing methods
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions, and craft plan to communicate to senior management
- Bachelors Degree preferably in an analytical discipline such as engineering, computer science etc.
Blackstone offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. EOE/M/F/D/V
No phone calls or agencies please.
Blackstone Technology Group (www.bstonetech.com) is a 300+ person, privately-held, global IT and business consulting firm founded in 1998. Headquartered in San Francisco, with additional offices in Sacramento, Denver, Houston, and Washington DC, our mission is to implement innovative IT and business process solutions that help our clients address industry challenges, achieve cost containment, and transform their business models within their respective commercial and public service marketplaces. Blackstone has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results, with a noteworthy client list that includes many Fortune 1000 businesses and US Federal Government and California State Agencies.