Administative Assistant (-1069) New York, New York
Position Title: Administrative Assistant to Senior Vice President
Location: New York
Reports to: Senior Vice President
Central Parking System, a global leader in the parking and transportation management industry seeks an experienced Administrative Assistant to the Senior Vice President.
In this position, the Administrative Assistant will provide full administrative support to the SVP (correspondence, i.e., emails, letters, filing, memos, reports, faxes, etc…).
Will manage calendar (meeting, conference calls, and appointments). Set up travel arrangements. Other duties include prepare and review of expense reports, vouchers and proposals. Manage any office related issues (supervise assigned staff, ordering supplies, submit maintenance requests, maintain communication with building management).
Ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Minimum 5 to 8 yeas administrative assistant experience.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- High level of professionalism must be able to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality.
- Computer literacy with strong proficiency in all Microsoft office applications.
- Stable upper administrative experience required.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
Salary is commensurate with experience.