Director of Pediatric Rehabilitation and PMR (9007) Salt Lake City, Utah
|Salary:||USD200000 - USD250000 per year + 14% Retirement Contribution, Benefits|
Director of Pediatric PMR
The University of Utah is expanding its Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PMR) division by adding a Director of Pediatric PMR. The top-ranked Primary Children’s Medical Center, affiliated with Intermountain Healthcare, has a draw area covering five states and has been ranked a “Best Children’s Hospital” by US News & World Report, 2012–2013.
- Director of Inpatient Pediatric PMR with a healthy mix of outpatient clinic
- Join a nationally recognized team of 14 faculty, 16 residents/fellows
- TBI, SCI, CP with SDR management, E-stim and ultrasound-guided Botox treatments, ITB pumps, amputations, muscular dystrophy, spasticity clinic and more
- 200,000-sq.-ft. outpatient children’s center addition under construction
- Goal of establishing a Pediatric PMR fellowship program in the future
- Administrative time for continued development of inpatient programs
- Protected time for research and educational endeavors, tenure track available
- 14.2% of base salary added to retirement fund annually
Salt Lake City
With a metro area of more than one million people, Salt Lake City, nestled in the Rocky Mountains, features year-round activities. Salt Lake City offers a diverse arts community, a booming economy and a backyard that is truly a natural wonderland! From high-end shopping and fine dining to fishing holes and nationally recognized ski slopes, find it all right here.
- Host of the 2002 Winter Olympics – Four world-class ski resorts
- Gateway District – Clark Planetarium, Discovery Children’s Museum, IMAX
- The Leonardo – Newly constructed art, science and technology museum
- Legendary Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Salt Lake Children’s Choir
- International airport minutes from the hospital is your ticket to the world
- Dozens of private and public schools; nine colleges and universities
I know schedules can be extremely hectic so I am happy to speak anytime – evenings or weekends included! Contact me at any of the numbers below or via this posting and I will be glad to schedule a call!
Director of Recruiting