Top-Tier Employed Position Outside Quad Cities (8417) Sterling, Illinois
|Salary:||USD475000 - USD550000 per year + $50,000 Sign On Bonus, Benefits|
Demand Driving Expansion
Recent hospital expansion and an increased demand for services are driving the need for an additional Urologist. Build a practice with the support and referrals of an established multispecialty group rooted in the community for more than 50 years. With patients scheduled out two months and a growing demand in the area, your appointment book will be full from day one.
- $50,000 sign-on bonus + generous base push 75th percentile – First year!
- Aggressive RVU-production incentives ensure continued top-tier earnings
- $24 million update to surgical suites allows diversity in procedures
- Advanced imaging – 1.5 T MRI, 64-slice CT, lithotripter, DXA, SPECT
- 24/7 hospitalists offer peace of mind and optional inpatient rounding
- 10 days of call monthly, extra pay for extra call – Nice quality of life
- 50-provider multispecialty group, well-established Urology practice
- Established referral base plus no competition ensure a thriving practice
- Integrated EMR/EHR in clinic and hospital allow easy access from home
Perfect Size, Perfect Location
Sterling, situated in northwest Illinois, is nestled along the north bank of the Rock River. The community, along with its sister city, Rock Falls in Whiteside County, approaches 60,000 residents. Enjoy a wide array of outdoor activities, culture and convenient access to multiple metropolitan areas for a quick getaway.
- Minutes from the Quad Cities – Sports, casinos, fine dining and more
- Enjoy a round of golf at the country club or other top area courses
- Chicago is nearby at under two hours – High-end shopping and cuisine
- Multiple public and private schools, seven local colleges/universities
- Great shopping, large retail chains, local and national-chain dining
- Martin’s Landing – Hiking and biking trails along and over Rock River
- Fish Rock River – Walleye, Northern Pike, Bluegill, variety of Bass
I know schedules can be extremely hectic so I am happy to speak anytime – evenings or weekends included! Contact me at any of the numbers below or via this posting and I will be glad to schedule a call!
Director of Recruiting